1 Sensor: Semiconductor alcohol sensor 2 Warm-up time: Within 10 seconds 3 Respond time: Within 5 seconds 4 Operating temperature range: 5 ~ 40 °C 5 Detection range: 0.00% - 0.19% BAC 6 Quick response and resume 7 Countup and countdown timer 8 Power input: 3V (2 x AAA alkaline battery, not included) 9 Unit size: 76 x 35 x 22 mm Print size: 12 x 15 mm
Diyatel Electronic Co., Ltd. (ISO9001:2000 certified) was established in 2004. We are a professional manufacturer of alcohol testers,Our factory covers an area of 2000 square meters and has 500 personnel. Our company specializes in the R&D, manufacture and marketing of breathalysers and electronic gifts in China.
There is no debate! Personal breathalyzers save lives! In seconds you will know if you had too much to drink and you can make the conscious decision NOT to drive!
Being arrested for a DUI can cost $6,000 to $10,000, don't risk it. Be safe and smart - protect yourself! Don't get caught without one! "TEST YOURSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" with a breathalyzer.
Q1. Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? A1.Our factory is located in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. Welcome to visit us!
Q2.Can you do OEM?
A2.Yes. We can make your brand and design. and also can make the packing as per your request.
Q3.And Logo printing?
A3.We can print your logo in the products as you required.
Q4.How does your factory do regarding quality control?
1) All raw material we used are environmental-friendly
2) Skilful workers care every details in handling the producing and packing processes.
3) Quality Control Department is specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
1) It's recommended you wait 20 minutes after drinking before taking the test. It takes this long for alcohol to be absorbed into the blood and for any residual alcohol in the mouth to be dissipated.
2) For accurate results wait 3 minutes in between tests.
3) Do not eat or smoke 20 mins prior to testing.
4) Do not use chemicals to clean the tester.
5) Do not blow liquid into the breath pipe.
6) Do not place tester in a closed environment with contaminated air.